INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 30, 2008

Waiting....

I'm waiting for 7 am to roll around so I can call my health care professional to set up and appointment. I know that I'm going to be asked "why didn't you do to the ER?" Go the the ER? Like I want to wait hours on end, not me- no thanks!

I ended up NOT working on any of my own projects yesterday but instead went with my husband to Menard's (a home improvement chain here in the mid-west) to pick out stain for the fence. After we came back I had to take a nap- getting up at O'dark thirty does that to me. A couple of hours later I'm feeling refreshed and ready to go! So I'm looking for my husband, he's not reading the paper, he's not n the computer, he's out staining the fence and is almost done! Wow! The fence looks great! He's put a lot of time, effort (and money) into the curb appeal of our home. It looks fantastic! Now all I need is a bistro set and a bench to make my down stairs patio area complete! And I've got my eye on some of that stuff over at Jolly Lane Nursery :-)

Is it 7 am yet? I'm impatient when it comes to waiting, LOL! Maybe having some more coffee will help me. Okay I've got another yummy mug of my favorite beverage, gave some attention to my cat, fed our fish, watered the house plants- is it 7 yet? Is it ok to call for an appointment yet? I told you that I was bad at waiting.

No comments: