INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday already?

Can you believe that it's already Thursday? Where does the time go? I've got a big load of projects on my plate but it's what I consider to be veggies and greens and I'm ready to gobble them up!

I've got all of my Americana projects planned out...now to put them into full view and get working on them. I'm throwing myself into this project an am not going to think about anything else (I hope not anyway).

There was a mix up at the Quilt Show and as it stands- the paperwork for my Chocolate Dreams quilt was not submitted by the quilt shop. Am I bummed my 2nd quilt not being in the big show? Only a little, not enough to let it ruin my thoughts about the quilt show or those that organize it. My husband was more bummed about it that I was (he's such a loving soul). He knew how hard I had been working on it to get it finished in time only to not have it be in the show. I do have my very first quilt in the show "Cheese and Crackers" will be there for everyone to see :-) Tomorrow is the big day and I can hardly wait to walk through the doors of the convention center to see all of the lovely quilts:-) I'm bringing my camera and will be taking oodles of pictures of everything that catches my eye :-) I hope to make a multi page scrapbook layout on the event!

No comments: