INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh happy day!

I've got ever so many things to accomplish today- first off is yet another podiatry appointment. My Doctor is going to try having me walk in a "real shoe". I've tried putting a little pressure on my foot and it feels as if a bean bag has been stuffed into my heal- yes it's feels pretty strange.

Quilt Show- I want to pop my head in there today too! But I may not get to do that as I have quite a long list of things to do.

Well I better get started in getting ready- need to go to the nursery and buy some more plants as I need to fill up my flower garden, order some more bark mulch and see if I can have it delivered today or tomorrow. Call made, deliverly of mulch possibly this afternoon but delivered no later than tomorrow- woohoo! One thing down, only a dozen more to go, LOL!

No comments: