INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 09, 2008

It's a Monday, time to go go go!

Some days my mind works all of the time and others I'm pleasantly tucked into a good book and can think of nothing else but the characters on that page in front of me. Alas, this morning was not one of those times.

I've got 1001 things on my mind, tons of great new ideas for what I want to do with our guest room/home office. We've decided to sell the bed but not the trundle unit. Andrew will be getting a larger bed, since he's a whopping 6' 2" tall, he kind of needs something a wee bit larger. And that in turn tells me that I'll also need to buy him bedding- sheets, comforter etc. I hope that I can still get the same Dockers bedding package at Kohl's or else I'll have to get him new window treatments as well.

I've got oodles of ideas running though my head about "stuff" in general...bedding for Andrew, new bed for Andrew, new bedding for Hannah, new sheets for our bed, making a quilt for the guest bed in my new Americana theme. Hannah wants an ocean theme but doesn't quite know what she wants- ugh! I've got projects that I want to get working on right now but am being torn to work in different directions than I want to at this moment. I've got my list of places I need to go and what I need to get while I'm there...see you after a while.

No comments: