INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Having strength to go on...

Do you wonder what my quote of that day is referring to? This one is is for a friend who is going through some issues with the Air Force health care system for her son who has autism. We all have our cross to bear when it comes to dealing with health care companies. I have to say that we all get to a point where we want to just throw our hands up in the air and say that we give up. I'm here to let my girlfriend know - "You can do this!" You can fight this fight and come out with your dignity still intact! It's hard , I'm not going to dress it up and say that it's not. But just don't let yourself get to the point where you spout off and give them some verbal abuse- this just lets them know that they've got you by the short hairs. This is a link that my friend sent to me, please take a moment of your time to go there.

I just took action on an issue that I consider very important. I urge you to take action yourself and spread the word!
To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
Autism Society of America

No comments: