INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've been a little busy today

The wee hours of the morning was spent getting set up for the community garage sale and pulling up the garage door and sell our "stuff". It was a HUGE success and I've heard from many of the neighbors that they look forward to doing it again next year :-) I'd be more than happy to get it all set up and organized. We had a lot of traffic and everyone did well in cleaning out their garages and closets of unneeded/unwanted items.

The sun came out in full force and it was HOT! I was mostly inside of the garage and didn't think to put sunscreen on myself. Like um, who does at 5am? I was more interested in my coffee at 5 am than anything else. My 2 pm we were wiped out and we called it a day! We came inside to escape the heat. My poor little plants need a drink every hour on the hour. My die hard husband is outside staining the deck - he just finished the front porch. Oh my word, does our front porch ever look fantastic! I hope that I can put my potted plants on the porch soon :-) And it's going to be finished in time for my friends in the stamping/crafting group to see it too! Which reminds me, time to get out the cream cheese and make some more of my yummy mini New York Cheesecakes! I promised them all a treat for meeting at my house this month instead of our usual meeting place :-)

1 comment:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Yes, I just read your blog! Now you have something new to do1 I am looking so forward to come to your house tomorrow! I know we will have a lot of fun and laughs! It is such a great group!