INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nacho Cheese Waterfall

Waking up to what sounds to be a waterfall of rain falling upon the roof of our house at 1 am was a bit unnerving. You see, I was blissfully asleep and I was having a Willie Wonka type of dream where everything was edible :-) The flowers, the grass, the tree leaves etc. My husband and I were in a little canoe paddling along on in a stream made out of liquid cheese, the stream came to a nacho cheese waterfall and the hard cheese rocks were churning the delicious concoction, we were about to dip our tortilla chips (that we picked off of a tortilla chip bush) in for a little taste- then I woke up from the rain storm, great (not really as I'm being sarcastic). My DH went and checked out the rain gauge in the garden and it shows that we got about an inch of rain- that's a lot of rain to get from one little storm. Now I really would have like to have tasted the nacho cheese in my dream, LOL!

No comments: