INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The stitches are OUT...finally!

Here are two pictures of my foot- with stitches... And without stitches :-) To my great surprise, the removal of the stitches didn't pinch like I thought it would -especially after having stitches in my foot for 18 days. Although the liquid new skin and the glue that went into the incision site burned like no tomorrow, the feeling went away after a while.
I still have to wear the lovely surgical shoe for at least another week and a half to two weeks and am on crutches for the same period of time. I'm not allowed to put any weight on the foot nor am I allowed to let it get wet. So basically nothing has changed with the exception that the stitches are out, LOL!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE!

I can't imagine! I have sympathy pain for you! Heal quickly and hope things get back to normal soon.