INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today makes me smile

I love listening to the birds singing in the morning. Having mug of coffee out on the deck would be better if it had not just been raining, as everything is quite wet at the moment.

Well I stumbled upon a little treasure at an adorable on line store called Lizzie B, cute stuff abounds there! Let there be Chocolate and Chick Chatter are my favorites as they make me smile from ear to ear!

My mind is flooded with quilt pattern ideas for making table runners. I was drawing some out last night and want to get started on them this morning.

The funny things that happen to your kids...our son went to the mall with his friends yesterday and while there his muffler fell off of his car. Apparently that's something that teenage boys find a little embarrassing. No wonder why this child of ours wants to trade in his car, it's a bit of a money pit to say the least. Since we bought it for him we've bought it new tires, replaced the a/c unit, fixed the drivers and front passengers seats, put in seat heaters for the same two seats, new door panel on drivers side, new shocks, new brakes- but this is stuff that's required on just about any used car purchase. Poor kid, he really wants to trade it in now.

Having had 2 mugs of coffee already, I have no more excuses not to start on my list of things to do today. I better make it 3 mugs of coffee to stay on the safe side of things, I have herbs and a tomato plant to put into pots :-)

No comments: