INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 things I love about My Scrapbook Nook

What can I say, I love My Scrapbook Nook! I can spend hours on end in that room and I enjoy every moment of it too!

10- The Pergo flooring makes it easy to sweep up paper snip-its, brads and eyelets that have rolled off of the counter top and spilled embossing powder. Not to mention that rolling across the floor in my drafting chair is a lot of fun too!

9-My Drafting chair-what a comfortable chair, best of all its got high quality wheels that really move and the seat height can be easily adjusted.

8-Plastic drawers- granted I took the wheels off of mine but these are such a great things to have in any scrapbooking or crafting space. I love how the drawers are clear thus allowing you to see what’s in them.

7- The color of my room is so serene. The walls are painted with 2 colors; they are a shade apart and both are colors of the ocean waters you would see in the Caribbean. This place I call my scrapbook nook is my haven.

6-I've got 2 rather large picture windows in this latest Scrapbook Nook of mine. I've planted beautiful flowers directly outside of both windows. Upon opening my plantation blinds, I can instantly enjoy the beauty of natures color pallet, not to mention I can see the school bus picking up and dropping off the neighborhood children. I have a fantastic view!

5-My husband is a handy man of sorts and has put many great things into my scrapbook nook- one of my favorites being the power strip that he’s put on my counter top. Talk about the epitome of conveniences! I can plug in all sorts of handy dandy tools and have it right there, no fumbling around looking for an outlet that’s in an inconvenient location. This is right where I’m working, how wonderful!

4- I love being surrounded by color! By having all of my cardstock arranged in the R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. manner (rainbow) and by storing them in the Cropper Hopper clear paper containers I can easily find what I’m looking for in the snap of a finger!

3- I love, love ,love my chrome shelves! Each shelf can hold up to 150 pounds of weight, and in my scrapbook nook it’s going to have to! Thanks to Peg and the monthly stamping and paper crafting group meeting she organizes, I've managed to add quite a few stamps and stamp pads to my collection! Peg is quite the enabler!

2-The large wooden clothes pins that have on the walls I use to display layouts and pictures that my children made. I only wish that I had bought more.

1-That this room has a door! I can close it and be in there all by myself or open and hear everything that’s going on in the living room. My husband loves the fact that the door can be closed to hide my scrapbooking and paper crafting messes.

No comments: