INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creating the ultimate scrapbooking room- shelves

There are many different kinds of shelves to put up in a scrapbook room. My favorite ones are those heavy duty chrome shelves that you see in Cooking Stores. I love that those chrome shelve units can hold up to 150 pounds on each shelf- no joke! I got mine at Lowe's and I'm in love! They come in various heights and widths, some even come with wooden tops (I have one and use it as an extra work space). These were originally designed and made for use in gourmet kitchens. Those chrome shelves were made to hold things such as heavy cook pots by Le Creuset and lots of heavy pottery items.

There's the plastic coated wire shelving that attaches to the wall (like what I used in my little utility room scrapbook nook). Be sure to attach them to wall studs or you could be in for one heck of an accident! Wooden shelves are nice, but don't put too much weight on them because over time they tend to sag.


Now....this is so sad- I've got a new computer and I can't find my where my pictures are located. And yes I looked in the pictures folder and alas, no photo's. Stay tuned for pictures, LOL!

No comments: