INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

adding "stuff" to your blog

I've added a couple of things to my blog- first and foremost is music. My life certainly would be rather dull without music. So for those that don't like the music put it on mute!

The other thing I've added recently is visual DNA- you've got to go do this! There's a lot to be said about how or what you view as Art or things that are gross. I'm sure you've all noticed that I picked as Art- that tattoo is fantastic! Although I do not have any tattoo's nor do I plan on having any I do see it as a beautiful representation of art. To be able to put something so beautiful on a living being- now that to me is talent! Now on to the gross out part- the kitchen didn't nearly gross me out as much as the toilet did- EEEWWWW!!!! But do go make yourself a visual DNA profile, it's interesting stuff to say the least!

No comments: