INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

get up get out get going

Those words are ringing in my head this morning. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. I didn't want to get dressed and I certainly didn't feel like doing much of anything. Talk about feeling like a potato- I just wanted to lay there in bed. I don't feel like this very often. I'm just dragging my feet with things I need to get done around the house, LOL! Between my sore aching foot that feels like it's had a foot cramp for 3 days now and my allergies- well I'm done for, LOL! Toss in a little bit of depression because my friend is moving away and some abdominal cramps and there you have it, LOL! Some Motrin, some allergy medication and a lot of coffee will set me to rights again :-)

I've got to take some pictures of shelving and post them along with the rest of what I was talking about in my on going series "creating the ultimate scrapbooking room".

Okay, I need some more coffee if I'm ever going to get anything done around here today.

No comments: