INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, September 14, 2008

a slight interruption

Hey! I have Internet access! It's a miracle I tell ya! My DH is updating our computer system this weekend and I've been wondering when it will be done. And here I am here plugging away. I don't have access to my e-mail account -you know, access at the touch of a button kind of thing. But I'm sure that will be completed by the end of today. So anyone who needs to contact me today please phone me, LOL!

I hope that today's weather stays pleasant as our church picnic is today. I find myself looking forward to this church social as it's out of doors and in a recreation area on the base.

There's nothing like being kept busy with things at home. Yesterday I went out walking in my neighborhood, delivering our HOA newsletters- today I'll get the rest delivered. The 35mph winds were enough to drive me back home. I've only got a handful of houses to get these to, and I'm writing a note on each of them to please give me their e-mail address as I will not be hand delivering them during the winter. For those that do not have e-mail addresses they will have the option of picking up a copy of the current HOA news letter from my house. I refuse to drive around the neighborhood and waste gas, not to mention I would still have to get out of the car and walk up snow and ice covered driveways and walkways. One neighbor had a dog (which looked very much like a pit bull) tied to his front porch- there's no way I'm going up to a house with any breed dog tied up to it! As I see it, that's just asking for trouble!

I'm off to read the news...lets see what else is going on in the world.

No comments: