INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy and Sad

How can one person feel both emotions? Seems impossible but yet I am. I'm happy that my dear friend has her house rented and she and her family are preparing to move on to their next assignment. Now the sad part, my dear friend and her family are moving away (insert big sigh here).

The past 3 years has had me here on the side lines seeing close friends move away to new assignments. I've always been fine with moving and leaving friends and making new ones- as long as I was the one moving away. So here I am feeling sad for myself- again. I'm just going to have to make vacation plans to visit my friends, there's nothing more to it that that!

2 comments:

chusted said...

Awww....would this me be? Trust me, I know how you feel! It is hard being the one left...however...remember this wonderful thing called email and instant messaging? I will be seriously upset if you DON'T make plans to visit!

Sandie said...

of course it is! LOL! Oh yeah, I plan on visiting!