INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Clean Sweep

I came across a Crop in Style binder stuffed full of items I've received in swaps. Obviously these are items that I never used. There's nothing wrong with them, it's just that I never used them. So off to the women's shelter they go! I'm determined to curtail my hoarding of scrapbooking merchandise. And with the help of my daughter I've gone through my punch collection and have decided to donate some of them too! I'm really taking this purging thing to heart and it's not that I'm getting rid of items I consider to be junk , I just want to let you know that I would never donate items that I consider to be garbage.

I've been taking the TV show "Clean Sweep" to heart and I've got my 3 piles of stuff....keep, toss and donate/sell. I'm still working on whittling down my keep pile. I'm going to reorganize my photos- currently I've got 2 plastic bins and a Longaberger large market basket full of photographs all tossed together. I'm taking it one step at a time and and just working on getting the room back together, then I will go through the pictures. There's something to be said for NOT printing your digital pictures until you're actually ready to scrap them!

Now for me to get into my scrapbook nook and clean that floor before I do anything else in that room! Lots of little sticky spots from adhesive residue. Now I can't imagine how they got there :-o

No comments: