INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tuesday Morning Meme

I saw that Kate had a Meme and I said to myself- this looks like fun lets give it a try. So here's my Tuesday morning Meme...

1. My uncle once ... called long distance from Germany to talk to my Mom

2. Never in my life...was I more afraid than I was during the birth of our children

3. When I was five... I found my biological father dead on the bathroom floor from a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head

4. High school was...a series of interesting and drama filled years

5. I will never ... buy a house that does not have central air conditioning

6. Once I met.... my mother in law I knew that we would be the best of friends!

7. There’s this boy I know...who invited me to his birthday party when we were in the 6th grade- I was the ONLY girl in attendance

8. Once, at a bar...I put my purse on the counter and had to buy everyone a drink

9. By noon ...I hope to be finished cleaning out my scrapbook nook

10. Last night...I attended the OSS spouses coffee

11. If only I had ... looked at that package of bacon a little closer I bought on Sunday, I would have realized that it was RAW and NOT pre-cooked :-o

12. Next time I go to church...I will be bringing my husband and daughter along with a pasta salad for the church picnic

13. What worries me most ... is my husband going away on another deployment

14. When I turn my head left... it feels rather stiff

15. When I turn my head right... I see my crutches, a vacuum cleaner, the door with 2 tote bags hanging off of the door knob

16. You know I’m lying if ... I start laughing

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is ... the cheap gas prices, 50¢ a gallon!

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be ... Hero's cousin Beatrice in the play "Much ado about Nothing"

19. By this time next year ... I hope to be talking about our vacation to Hawaii in August 2009

20. A better name for me would be ... The Cheesecake Lady

21. I have a hard time understanding ... why people think that killing themselves is the all mighty answer to their problems

22. If I ever go back to school ... I'd want to attend the Cordon Bleu in France

23. You know I like you if ... I bake you a cheesecake

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be ... Jesus, the 2nd person would be my husband

25. Take my advice ... reduce, reuse, recycle

26. My ideal breakfast..... is coffee, coffee, coffee

27. A song I love but do not have is ... our National Anthem

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest ... going to Custer State Park and seeing the roaming herds of Buffalo and don't forget your camera!

29. Why won’t people ... ever use their damn turn signal?

30. If you spend a night at my house ... you'd find out how truly peaceful our neighborhood really is

31. I’d stop my wedding ...only when the walls were falling down around us and the church was on fire

32. The world could do without ... intolerance

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than ... Watch either the Democratic or Republican National conventions

34. My favorite blondie is ...My daughter Hannah

35. Paper clips are more useful than ... staples

36. If I do anything well it will be ... taking care of my family

37. I can’t help but ... to watch anything and everything on Sharks!

38. I usually cry at ... watching sad movies

39. My advice to my nephew/niece ... get your act together! At the rate you're going Hannah will graduate from high school before you do!

40. And by the way ... it drives me crazy when people talk with food in their mouths. It makes me want to smack them upside the head and ask them where are your manners????

No comments: