INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 01, 2008

Looking for furniture

You would tend to think that looking for a small sized sleeper sofa would be easy, guess again. I took my husband and daughter through 6 furniture stores without any luck. Okay so I did see something that I liked over at Pier One but I'm still shopping around. I want to get this room finished up and decorated. It feels like such a mish mash of left over pieces of furniture. The TV stand from our house in Texas, the first chest of drawers my husband bought after he joined the Air Force, the trundle unit to the daybed we bought Hannah while we lived in Texas. As I said before...left overs.

Since we came home empty handed I think that my husband wanted to let me have some sense of accomplishment with the room, so he put up the wooden curtain rod here in our home office :-) Now for me to press the wrinkles out of the valances and get them up...tomorrow.

I'll have to get my before and after pictures take of the window. And I'll have to show you my latest little project that I did in my scrapbook nook.

No comments: