INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is it Wednesday already?

To think that the week is already at the half way mark- WOW! I've had a busy yet fruitful week so far and I hope to be able to get more done before the week is out.

I got the call from Zales at 8pm notifying me that my ring is back at the store after being sent in for the stone replacement. I grabbed my purse and car keys and was out the door and down the street before the hands on the clock turned to 8:02, LOL! I was down at the mall by 8:15! I thought it rather odd to see how surprised the store manager acted. Apparently she thought that I wouldn't have some to get my ring tonight. Um hello, that's my engagement ring & wedding ring wrapped into one ring, of course I want it back as quickly as possible. Sheesh!

I found myself being impressed at how quickly the men from the moving company packed up Cindy's household goods into boxes. WOW! Then again it helps that you don't have tons unnecessary items hanging around too. I'm more determined than ever to rid myself of excess household items! I'm off to see what I can purge from my kitchen cupboards.

No comments: