INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The garage purge

I enlisted the help of my husband and daughter and together we went through the majority of boxes in the garage. We managed to fill my minivan from top to bottom with "stuff" and took it to the Salvation Army donation center. I dare say we gutted the place! I feel so good for going through that stuff and donating it to a worthy charity that does so much good for the community. There are 3 more boxes in the garage to take to the Salvation Army but alas the minivan was stuffed full and we couldn't fit another thing in there and be able to drive safely. So they we will have to wait until another day. As a surprise my husband took me and Hannah out for lunch. Cleaning out the garage DOES have it's rewards, ones beyond gaining more space :-)

Now to tackle the storage space known as the utility room...

No comments: