INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm a crafting addict are you?

It's true, I'm addicted to crafting of all types! I can't help myself, I LOVE to make things be it a home cooked meal, a scrapbooking layout, a quilted table runner, a crocheted scarf or a counted cross stitch sampler- it seems that I've got to be keeping my hands busy making something. If this describes you in some way ,shape or form than this is the blog for you to read. I'm always doing something and am also writing about it on a daily basis. I throw in a bit of my real life goings on into this blog. I have a room that's totally dedicated to crafting and from time to time rearrange the entire room. I've changed a few more things in my scrapbook and will post the pictures...once I figure out where on earth on this new computer they are, LOL!

Ciao for now...I'm off to bring some coffee to my friend Cindy as I see the packing folks have arrived at her house.

No comments: