INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Change...

It's September and the weather is changing and taking a cooler tone here in the Black Hills. My daughter informs me that it's still technically "summer" for a couple more weeks. So with the change of the season quickly approaching, it's time I make some changes too ☺ I had foot surgery in mid May and since it's now September, I figure that it's okay that I go back to the gym- at least that's what the foot doctor told me when I last saw him. September was the time frame he gave me for resuming (quote) "normal activities". I went to the gym on Tuesday and rode the life cycle 10 miles- little did I realize how out of shape I am. About an hour after working out, my knees and ankles were aching like I had been in a car wreck, LOL! Today I will take it slow and build up from there. I also signed up for water aerobics/exercise classes, I'm looking forward to being in the pool again.

No comments: