INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Blog makeovers

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a blog makeover! Every time I try to add something or change something I end up screwing up something. Now I have things in Italics and I have no idea how to get them back to "normal" or at least what I consider to be normal, LOL! Which make me remember the time when every time I posted something it came out Purple, LOL! It took me over a week to figure that one out. There are many business out there that are all about making over your blog and giving it a face lift. I'm excited to say that I AM getting a blog makeover so stay tuned to see how groovy it'll be and which fantastic NEW company I've got working on the project!

I've started my picture a day scrapbooking pages. That's where I take a picture every single day of the month and journal about it. It has to have something to do with my day. Once I get some pages done up I will share them. It's doing small challenging projects such as picture a day that really gets me excited to venture into doing other projects.

No comments: