INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

How early is too early for Halloween?

For the past few weeks every store I've gone into seems to have candies and decorations for Halloween for sale. It seems that back to school was glazed over and Halloween was everywhere in August. Now with the onset of cooler weather I'm getting into it. Halloween is my husbands favorite holiday- it's a HUGE event in New England. I've never gotten into it as much as my husband has but this year might be a little different. I like the goofy off the wall looking things such as this trio of pumpkins. I'm going to try and have something like this set up on my front porch this year. What a laugh riot that will be! Don't you just love the cute little bat that the smallest pumpkin is holding? It's just too darn sweet!

No comments: