INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

more on my ring and Zales...

The saga continues with my ring. I brought it back in yesterday - a day and time where the store manager was actually there when I could be there. I let her know that I was not happy with what happened and of course she apologized for the mishap. We got all of the information filled out correctly this time on the forms and my ring went off to the Zales headquarters for the stone replacement. This time the true value of the stone and the colors for the correct stone were documented. I let her know that I would not be happy if this replacement took an additional 8 weeks. She e-mailed her regional manager and the regional manager's manager to let them know about the mishap with the stone and to notify them that the ring is on it's way back for a replacement of the current stone and asked them to place a "rush" on it. It boggles my mind how this could have happened in the first place. The price of engagement rings is expensive and when you get one that comes with a lifetime guarantee that if anything were to happen to your stone that they will replace it at no cost for the same style color and clarity of the damaged stone. What they forget to tell you that once your send it in for replacement, it could take as long as 8 to 16 weeks or in other words...basically it's a quarter to a third of a year to get your ring back on your hand- AUGH! I wait with bated breath.
To see what's been going on read my post dated 8-23-2008

No comments: