INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 05, 2007

10 reasons...


Here it is...that layout I've been attempting to put together for almost a week!

Green cardstock-DCWV (this stuff is white core)

Yellow cardstock-Bazzill

Patterned paper- Chatter Box scrapbook walls Mantle Stripe
Letters Ellison Design "Block Party" font and the Number 10- Sizzix
Scallop Punch-Stampin Up
My inspiration for this was something I spotted on the web the designers name is Hillary Heidelberg http://hillaryheidelberg.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/06/celeste.jpg- I put my own spin on it and here I am!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

This is wonderful!!! The designer who's layout you were inspired by is Celeste Smith. I was so inspired myself by her work that I showed it on my blog....great job :)

Sandie said...

Thanks Hillary! I like to give credit where credit is due :-) Now for me to look up Celeste Smith and see what other tidbits of inspiration I can find :-)