INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Monday Monday

Yup, it's Monday oh so glorious Monday. So to start my week off let me tell you about something that started last week...I've got a rash on my wrist, what it's from I haven't a clue but it's getting progressively worse. Last night it was so horribly itchy that I had to cover my wrist with a rather large gauze pad and tape it down over it. I suppose that's what happens when you're allergic to all kinds of things like I am-oh well just another day in my life. Or should I say just another rash in my life. I'm not supposed to wear cashmere or angora because of my allergic reactions to the "hairs" but from time to time I do wear them (they're so soft and cuddly- sometimes I can't help myself). But to my knowledge I didn't wear either kind of sweater this past week- only cotton. My husband thinks that it's some kind of insect bite, I need to make a phone call and get myself an appointment and have this rash looked at-while I'm there I should get my heel looked at too. Damn, sounds as if I'm falling apart ...one little piece at a time.

The kids will be off to school shortly and I'm going to be off to my scrapbook nook to finally get that layout stuck down. Maybe if I didn't clean my house, cook or do laundry I'd get more scrapbooking done.

And I added a picture to my post about the OSC auction- I included a picture of what I got from the auction, you can click on the photo to enlarge it.


No comments: