INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 29, 2007

day #2 of being sick...

Wow is this head cold kicking my bum! My head is stuffed up my ears are popping and now I've got a funky kind of cough. There will be no volunteering at the Thrift Shop for me today. Call me odd but I prefer to keep my germs to myself. I shudder at the thought of being a kind of Typhoid Mary and spreading sickness around to unsuspecting souls. No one needs to be sick during this time of year (myself included).
Medication- OHHHHHHHHHH do I have to tell you all about what I took yesterday! Sudafed PM- oh yeah! Does it help you to get a good nights sleep? one word...YES!!! Aside from being sick, I was actually able to get to sleep and stay asleep all night long! I might be sick but I refuse to be unhappy about it! It's making me look up vacation packages to tropical places, LOL!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

ICK! I hate being sick...it's that time of year.

I hope you are feeling better very soon! :)

Sandie said...

Thanks! The medication has stopped my runny nose for now but on the other hand it makes me awfully sleepy :-0

Andrea said...

Ugh, my son has the flu! So I feel for you!

Sandie said...

Oh Andrea,
I'm so sorry that your son has the flu. Hannah and I had the flu when we were first stationed here at Ellsworth AFB (November 2003)...it was horrible! The flu quickly morphed and turned into pneumonia for Hannah and she was on the verge of being hospitalized. Please watch over your son and don't hesitate to take him to the doctor-or better yet don't hesitate to demand the Doctor to get your son a CBC and a chest x-ray if you suspect him getting worse.