INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Brunch

What a wonderful time I had at the Holiday Brunch. This was a Senior Spouse event hosted by the wife of our base commander (in their home no less). The food was perfect and her children were the most charming helpers one could ask for. We had a gift exchange I have to say that I LOVE my ornament! One of the most precious things in my home at this time of year is my small but growing collection of Nativity scene items. Be it ornaments of the Holy Family or figurines. I found out that my friend Jennifer was the one who brought it and it make it all that much more special to me.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Sounds like a GREAT time! :)

Maybe you could share photos of your nativities? I would love to see them!

Sandie said...

Oh Gabrielle,
You bring a smile to my face! I've got to get them found (it's our first Christmas in this house). But once I do, I'd love to share them!