INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 19, 2007

a sense of calm

As my girlfriends look at me like I'm insane...here I am calm as can be thinking of what lies ahead of me in the way of cooking our holiday dinner. I've got garlic roasting in the oven, my cranberry chutney done and is now cooling on the stove top and I'm looking ahead at what else I can have ready ahead of time. What I wouldn't give to have a really big refrigerator right now, maybe in the next house. Wouldn't my mother in law be surprised to see me pulling off a big holiday dinner all by myself, HA! The big surprise would be not being swamped in a hot kitchen with a million and one dirty pots and pans to wash. Planning ahead and being organized is the key to my success.

Tomorrow I'll make another part of this holiday feast...which one, well I'm not sure yet but it makes me hungry just thinking about it. Maybe I should have eaten lunch today.

No comments: