INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 30, 2007

Chocolate

When is the right time for chocolate?For me it's any time! I have chocolate coffee in the morning, a couple of Raspberry filled dark chocolate Ghirardelli squares with my mid morning tea and on special occasions when I'm really treating myself I'll have some Lindor chocolate truffles. Since I'm feeling a bit under the weather, chocolate is just the medicine I need to help me to feel better (okay so some more sudafed wouldn't hurt either).

So here it is about 1½ hours before the Wing Christmas party (cocktails starts at 6pm). I'm ready, head to toe ready. I dislike waiting until the last minute to get ready for anything so here I am. My husband on the other hand will be racing the devil to be there on time. The new job has him working longer hours (who knew that he could work even longer hours then he did before?). So here I am with a hot mug of Chai tea and some raspberry filled dark chocolate squares (oh they certainly are delightful). I broke out one of my Christmas presents- that lovely Dooney and Bourke handbag from the auction. It looks great with my outfit :-) Now for me to wait for my husband and son to get home....

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Sounds like you really enjoy your chocolate! Can you believe I don't like it? HAHA! :)

Sandie said...

I know a handful of people that don't care for chocolate. All I have to say is...more for me! :)