INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's official...I've got a head cold

I've been attempting to fight off a head cold for days. It's official, it's starting to kick my bum! My eyes feel as if they are bulging out of my head, my nose keeps running like a faucet that won't shut off (no matter how much medication I pump into myself. When I bent over to tie my shoes I thought my brain was going to explode... my nose sealed shut my eyes felt as if they would pop out and I felt rather nauseous and dizzy. This is just a little something left over from Thanksgiving. So much for me getting out to the gym today. I prefer to keep my germs to myself and not make everyone else feel as miserable as I do today. The dull headache behind my eyes is yet another tell tale sign that I indeed do have a head cold that is not to go away any time soon.

I think that some hot tea, scones with honey butter and maybe even some pop overs would help me to feel better :) There's nothing like pampering ones self while feeling poorly. My family will enjoy the leftover treats and I will enjoy piping hot scones and tea for lunch!

No comments: