INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas stuff

The Wing Christmas party is tomorrow evening and I am determined to go! It's $30 per person and we've already paid...so I'm going! Did I mention that I have an outfit for it too? I'm determined to get better. I took the Sudafed medication and it made me so darn sleepy (and this was the regular stuff) that I went to bed and slept for another 4 hours. I never do that, yikes! I must really be sick if I slept like that during the day.

I couldn't stand being in bed any longer so I started going through the armoire to find some Christmas stuff. Nothing is ever a small chore with me, I've always got to drag everything out and reorganize it while putting it back. At least I have my Christmas dishes out and ready to use. Now for me to clear up the little mess I made.

I want to clear out all of the "stuff" that my son has gathered in our storage area. I had these great organizing plans for my seasonal decorations, so what's in there? Oh about 1500 articles of clothing for his clothing drive that doesn't take place for over another month, ugh! I think that we need to cull the herd and get some of this stuff out of here and down to the Salvation Army.

I need to relax with a steamy cup of mint tea and to think about what I'm going to do with that storage area.

No comments: