INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Tuesday to do list...

Here I am having coffee chatting with the family this morning as they are getting ready to go to work and school. I look out the window and guess what...it's SNOWING! Of course it's just a "dusting" of the white stuff and the Black Hills area will have a lot more of it than we'll get down here in the valley. But it looks pretty none the less. It's the first snow of the season and I'm marking it on the calender.

Now for my Tuesday to do list...
*finish delivering the news letter (didn't get it all done yesterday)

*make desserts (there are 8 in total)

*change sheets and wash bedding in guest room

*finish the valance (it's got only 1 more part that needs to be sewn)

*family room- dust and vacuum clean glass french doors

*decorate formal dining table

No comments: