INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sad news....

Alas my faithful little sewing machine of 16 plus years has died in the line of duty. As I was putting the finishing touches to my valance it seized up and died. I sent an e-mail to my husband requesting his assistance in seeing if he could look at it and see if he could repair it. It was a simple little thing, a White 1510, nothing fancy to be sure but it got the job done. If it is indeed truly dead, I will hold a little funeral for it for is has given me many years of excellent service and has helped me to create everything from bed linens, to custom draperies to clothing, Halloween costumes and the occasional scrapbook layout.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am jealous of your snow. This will be a perfect TURKEY Day for your family. Hope you get your valance completed!