INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 01, 2007

53 Days until Christmas...

There I said it...there are 53 shopping days to go until Christmas. I've got some of my Christmas Shopping already done (and it's ready to be shipped), now to work on my own immediate family.

Today I'm working on finishing up my desserts for the OSC Charity Auction (the auction is tomorrow). The cheesecake is made and is getting thoroughly chilled in the refrigerator. The Chocolate Torte needs to be put together and then into the refrigerator to get chilled and the chocolate to "set up".

Other than that I've been up to some house stuff...changing out shower curtain liners (I do that every 6 months whether they need it or not), I also bought some fancy schmancy shower curtain rings. I'm so tired of these cheapo plastic rings, they always become separated and the liner part falls off...so now I have these metal ones that have these rolling parts on the top that glide over the rod and it's got hooks on the front and hooks on the back where the shower curtain hangs on one part and the liner hangs on a separate part (these are seriously deluxe). Towels... Since we're actually going to have some house guests for the Thanksgiving holiday...I've decided to break down and buy towels specifically for that bathroom. Now only if the drywall guys would call and set up an appointment to replace the wall board where the water leak damage occurred, maybe then I could paint the bathroom walls.

No comments: