INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, November 04, 2007

what ever happened to...

Steve Fossett the avaiator? I've included a link to a website with information about the avaiator http://www.stevefossett.com/
Now what I find disturbing is the fact that people not even worthy of our notice are getting all sorts of media attention due to the fact that once upon a time they were famous for posing in a nudie magazine or dating some rich old geezer or having graphic pictures of themselves having sex with thier boyfriend published on the internet. Three words...GET A LIFE! I've been looking and waiting for information on this man for weeks and NOTHING has been said. So what gives? Maybe if he had some secret gay lover on the side it would be news worthy (I have little to no respect for any news source that plays on that kind of media hype)...who knows. But seriously, here is someone worth reading about, I encourage you to read about his accomplishments.

No comments: