INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 26, 2007

To find the perfect Christmas Tree...

Yup, that's my mission today- to find the perfect Christmas Tree for our home. We tossed out our tree last year as our kitty had torn out many branches; which we strung back together with fishing line. We knew in our hearts that last year was the last year for that tree. So today I will be off in search of a new one- one with clear instead of colored lights. I've been wanting a tree with clear lights for oh...7 years now. I have the idea of the perfect tree in my head and once I see it, I'll know it!

With only 28 more shopping days until Christmas I feel that I better get a move on. I know what items I'm going to buy for my guys...it's all car related stuff. I started ordering presents on line over the weekend and I'm almost done. Christmas shopping has never been easier for me! Now for me to get with it and finish up my Christmas Cards.

No comments: