INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 30, 2007

day #3 of being sick...

I'm going to say it, feel miserable!!! We have a military function to attend this evening and I feel miserable. I'm expected to be there with my husband, so I'm going to be there regardless of how crummy I feel. How much tissue can one person go through? You would be surprised! In the few days that I've officially acknowledged that I'm sick I've been through 3 (going on 4) boxes of tissues. I'm not sure how much longer my nose can take it before turning bright red and it resembling Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. It makes me think of my Grammy Lola and how she would always have some sort of cold during the month of December and how her nose would always be as red as a cherry.
I started looking up vacation destinations yesterday. I want to go someplace warm and tropical. I also don't want to spend my life savings on a week long vacation package, LOL!

No comments: