INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 02, 2007

a day in my life...

I want to do nothing more than to scrapbook but other things are pulling me away from doing what I want to do. For instance...there's that heap of laundry that needs washing, tidying up the house, cleaning bathrooms and the many other domestic chores that go hand in hand with maintaining a household.
Currently (like as of this very moment) I'm waiting for a plumber to come over and make sure that my guest bathroom shower is not leaking. Then I can go on and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.

I've got my sewing machine out and I'm ready to get to work on sewing paper on a scrapbook layout. I also need to get the journaling done for the page- so it too can be sewed on to the page. I love the paper and colors of cardstock that I chose for this layout (you know...the one I keep talking about but haven't showed you what it looks like).
Well I better get on it...

No comments: