INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 19, 2007

Scheduling and using my time wisely

I think that if I had to tell my #1 worst fault it would be that I don't do enough of that things called "scheduling and using my time wisely". I'm trying hard to do it and stick to doing it but there are times when it all goes out the window. So starting this week...I'm going to give myself blocks of time in which things are to be done then to move on to something else when the time says to go on to something else- no exceptions. Lets see how long I last...

Things on my list for today:
*print and deliver 55 or so HOA newsletters
*cut and sew a valance for the foyer
*go to gym-ride life cycle for 1 hour
*go to club and get contract for December function
*finish arranging items on 3rd cabinet area
*go to mall-have rings/earrings checked
*finish office/guest room ready for house guests
*finish up getting formal dining room ready for family and friends.
*Call my girlfriends (the ones that I'm baking desserts for) and see if they need or would like to borrow a cake plate for Thanksgiving. Who doesn't like to set a pretty table during this time of year :-)


Yup I think that's plenty for me to do for today. If I don't get the valance done today there's always tomorrow while the desserts are baking in the oven. And if I don't get all of the news letter out...there's always paying my kids to do it for me after they get home from school.

No comments: