INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ozzy in Rapid City

My husband and I found out about a month ago that Ozzy Osborne was going to preform at the Civic Center in Rapid City...we toyed with the idea of buying tickets and going to see him live. Then after looking at the price of the tickets we decided to skip it as they were rather pricey and we are new homeowners...for the 3rd time and Christmas is just around the corner.

Then we heard that the base was giving out free tickets on Monday...first come first serve and there were 300 of those tickets. My DH was able to get 4 tickets, one for each of us. Being the "good parents" that we are, we took our kids to the concert. Needless to say Hannah and I had enough with the warm up band, then there was Rob Zombie (insert major eye rolling here). Yup, we could sum him up with one word-FREAK. I'm sorry but I just don't get why there has to be naked breasts being flashed on a huge screen for thousands of people to see...what is with that? I'm serious I really don't get it. Then Ozzy comes on, Hannah and I waited until he preformed 2 songs and we were outta there. That's it, it's official- I'm old, LOL! I saw women my age and older trying to act like they were 20, worse yet...dressing like they still had the body of a 20 year old when they didn't (I had to hold myself back from laughing). Unless it's a classical music concert, count me out!


No comments: