INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Going to the Grocery Store...

I know this was how I had planned it for weeks...to go to the grocery store today to pick up things like salad in a bag, potatoes, and dairy products. The parking lot wasn't very crowded when I went in but dang if it wasn't packed when I got out! Holy Catfish Batman it was NUTS! Fresh turkeys are now 50% off...what a savings! Lots of grocery items were seriously picked over, dairy products especially. Cream cheese (which I buy tons of) was at an all time low low price of 89¢ each -I think that I spent nearly $20 on cream cheese. I'm thinking ahead...thinking of my Christmas cheesecake baking ritual.

My word of advice...if you HAVE to grocery shop today, get what you need and get out fast!

If you're driving somewhere today please be careful. Lots of folks on the road, many of which are tired and stressed out. So be careful and pull over to rest if you feel tired!

No comments: