INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Baby Gift

I'm always looking to give a unique and personal baby gift and this is my latest idea...the mini baby bag and mini baby blanket. The baby blanket is small to use while baby is in the car seat. So many places just blast the a/c making it unbearable cold for infants and these little baby blankets are cuddly soft and warm. My little baby blanket bag can be used to carry other little things around besides being a nice place to tuck the blanket in. Side note- my mother-in-law makes the baby blankets for me, I just have her make them in assorted colors and I work from there :-)
Here you see the blanket folded and tucked away for safe keeping.
Isn't this a great size to use as a purse? I think so, plus it's great to tote other things in such a fabric samples and patterns to the quilt shop.
I adore the fabric I used to make this bag, I almost didn't give it to my girlfriend because it it's extreme cuteness, LOL!

No comments: