INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's in the bag!

About a week or so ago I posted that I was working on a little project- well here they are! These are my prototypes. Later on this fall I'll makes some special Pink Bags to sell for my fund raiser "Crop for the Cure" it's an event that I put on for Breast Cancer Awareness (look for that in October). These are my "Baby Bags" and I'm in the process of drawing up my own pattern for a larger bag (going to work on it more today). I was up at 1:30 am working on a pattern, doing the math in my head then I HAD to get up and write it all down. My mother-in-law will be the first person to get one of my new bag designs as she has her 71st birthday coming up in August :-)

This is the bag that I use to tote fabric samples to the quilt shops- and it holds quilt patterns perfectly! I've used fabric that has my favorite colors in it- bright pink and green :-) Once I make the larger bag that can be used to hold knitting, quilting and needlework projects, or to go take with you when you go shopping for yarn, fabric or needlework supplies. You're always guaranteed of a "clean bag" for your special goodies when you use one of my tote bags! They're machine washable too!

No comments: