INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Bee Design Studio is open for business!


I finally finished listing my first "batch" of items over at my Etsy shop Busy Bee Design Studio, oh my gosh that seemed to take for forever! Of course I had to experience some computer issues (we lost internet for a while). But alas I was able to get it all entered. A friend asked me if I would be selling some of my nifty bags and the answer is YES (insert big smile here). I've been hemming and hawing over what my shop name would be for this past week, LOL! It's something that I've been toying with for a while and then once I decided to do it (open an etsy shop) I had to decide on a name- one that reflected my busy life. Hence the Busy Bee aspect :-) I have lots more to add to my shop and I'm working on it getting it set up. It takes hours listing all of this stuff- of course the 2½ hour nap I took did set me a little behind. Look for more goodies to be listed in the coming days.

No comments: