INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm up to something , something good:-)

I've been busy today, busy creating, busy organizing busy having fun but best of all I've been busy being up to something fun! I've got a new link added here to my blog under places to check out. It's Busy Bee Design Studio - I've finally decided on a name for my Etsy Shop. Have you been to Etsy? Don't know what Etsy is? Well let me tell you- it's a place to buy Handmade items! I'm excited about this website and frankly I find it refreshing! Nothing made in China here unless the person happens to actually live in China! It's like a big craft fair :-) I encourage you all to check it out. I should have my Etsy site loaded with items for sale in the next day or two. This is something that is having me doing the happy dance! Let me know what you think about my banner- Hannah designed it for me :-)

No comments: