INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy July!

The birthday count down begins! 19 more days until our son turns sweet 16 and 26 more days until our daughter becomes and official teenager. Lord give me strength when those blessed events take place, LOL! Suddenly I feel my age- yikes! My babies are growing up.

June didn't start or end on a good note. The month started off with rain, rain and more rain and then well yesterday was yesterday...there's nothing I can do to change my day. From having suspicions confirmed with having a broken finger, to having chipped my diamond engagement ring (still have no clue as to how that happened) or the fact that some people choose to have poor business habits/ethics. So I'm hoping that today is going to be much better :-)

No comments: