INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vacation Bound...on Monday

I'm happy at the very thought of taking a little vacation just to get away for a couple of days. Wisconsin Dells and it's water parks are calling to us. Granted it's no Caribbean vacation but it's water none the less. I'll pack my camera, swim suit and some sunscreen, I'll take oodles of pictures of my family acting goofy and hopefully I'll be able to get some scrapbook worthy layouts from the photo's. I know...me do a scrapbook layout WOW! SOooo, my goal is to not only shoot some great pictures but to print those pictures out and make some layouts and share them here (alert the media).

I've got to see if this hotel has internet if so I'm bringing the lap top! It's the Ramada, so I'm pretty sure it does.

I'm off like a dirty shirt to see where my family has gotten off to, it's eerily quite right now.

No comments: