INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Must see Movies

During the summer months I don't watch much TV, but from time to time I watch a movie. First on my MUST SEE recommendation list is a rental- The Bucket List, WOW was that a good movie! Yes, the two main characters do die in the end but it's not about their deaths but their lives and how they lived them. All I can say is "What a fantastic movie" it's a must see on the summer rental list.

Another movie, one I saw last night- Becoming Jane, Anne Hathaway portrays Jane Austen and I can see this young actress playing other parts like "Emma Woodhouse" and "Elizabeth Bennett"- she'd be excellent in them. I love anything Jane Austen and this movie is very much like her biography. I've seen other movies about Jane Austen's life but this one really tugged at my heart strings. Is it a chick movie? You best it is! Make some popcorn and have a box of tissues near by- and prepare to enjoy yourself!

No comments: